GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE 2023
La Table de Léonce
1) Opening hours
Open Tuesday to Sunday at lunchtime.
- Guided tour of the château followed by a tasting lunch in English: at 11:30 a.m.
- Tasting lunch followed by a guided tour of the château in French: at 12:00 p.m.
The guided tour of the Château du Clos de Vougeot is conducted by a guide and lasts approximately one hour. Maximum capacity for the guided tour is 50 people. The tour is open to visitors to the château and to customers of La Table de Léonce.
2) Lunchtime capacity
The Château du Clos de Vougeot private dining room can seat 24. Seating is arranged around two long tables, each seating 10, and a table for 4.
3) Accessible to people with reduced mobility.
4) General information on lunch and tasting packagesThe lunch and tasting packages offered in Léonce Bocquet's private dining room consist of a lunch and tasting of Tastevinés wines (from the TASTEVINAGE label) during a typical Burgundy lunch
5) Formulas offeredThe meal concocted by the resident chef at Château du Clos de Vougeot is simple and unique.
A sommelier accompanies customers throughout lunch to present the wines served. The wine selection is chosen in advance by the château's reception service. While stocks last.
Lunch is available in two distinct formulas:
- 4-wine formula at €85.00 (7cl served per glass and per appellation)
- 6-wine formula at €125.00 (7cl served per glass and per appellation).
Those not wishing to take wine: Menu without wine at 65 euros: identical menu to the group selecting formula 4 or formula 6 wines
Online booking with prepayment only Access to the lunch is exclusively by reservation and prepayment online on our website page: https://www.closdevougeot.fr/en/visites/8/la-table-de-leonce-a-degustation-lunch-with-an-authentic-burgundy-flavour-proposed-from-tuesday-to-sunday-at-the-chateau-du-clos-de-vougeot via Zenchef reservation module.
The Château du Clos de Vougeot team cannot make any advance reservations, and does not accept payment by cash or cheque.
Only last-minute reservations are accepted, provided the same-day service is not fully booked.
In this case, the Château du Clos de Vougeot team will take the reservation (first name, last name and number of covers).
The reservation module is available on the Château du Clos de Vougeot website, so you can book your experience at any time (subject to availability on the desired date).
Prices are inclusive of all taxes and are non-negotiable.
The reservation will become effective as soon as the customer has made the prepayment of the reservation online.
The customer receives an e-mail informing him of the confirmation of his prepayment and reservation.
In case of cancellation, please notify us 24 hours in advance by e-mail to: email@example.com or by telephone on +33 (0)3 80 62 86 09.
After this time, no refund will be made. In the event of a no-show, our sommelier will indicate "No-show" on the reservation module, which will inevitably entail full payment of the service.booking with us implies acceptance of our general terms and conditions of sale, the link to which will be sent to you with the booking confirmation.